Follow Us!

Twitter Pinterest Lace & Leather Google+

Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 2, 2014

DELAYED POSTS

Hello lovelies!
 We're so incredibly sorry about the huge delay in our posts, but since it's the new year, I thought I'd put up everything in one big post! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and (will have) a Happy New Year!
One of my New Year's resolutions is "post regularly on Lace & Leather" so I will try and uphold that resolution for all of 2014 (and this is Alicia incase you were wondering). 
In this delayed post, I'll put up Mani Monday, DIY Tuesday, (my) Friday Favourites and OOTW - Sunday Edition. I don't see much point in putting up a gift guide because Christmas is over. 

Mani Monday 


I found this Christmasy mani and thought it was super cute! Although Christmas has come and gone, you could re-create this to be more "winter themed" with different colours (a blue background rather than red for example).

This is a plainer manicure, but I thought it was beautiful because of it's simplicity. Perfect for winter. 

This manicure feels a lot more summery, and I'm personally a fan of the look, so this is just a cute little mani for one of those days when you have time on your hands.

DIY Tuesday 


These are pretty cool, and seeing as it's currently winter break, I thought I might give a couple of these a try and share them with you guys!

I thought this was adorable and I might try this just to see how it turns out! 

Friday Favourites 








Favourite Shirt (Alicia)





OOTW


This is Stina's post so I'll let her take care of that this Saturday. When you see this post Stina, I hope you like it! 


OOTW - Sunday Edition! 


Cute Hair Idea 
(for the week ahead) 


More of a summery outfit, I know, but this is for any of our fans who are lucky enough to be living in warmer climates!


No comments: