Follow Us!

Twitter Pinterest Lace & Leather Google+

Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 9, 2014

OOTW - Sunday Edition!

Hello! 
How's your weekend been? Hopefully it's been relaxing (I know mine has been), but unfortunately, it's back to school (or work) tomorrow. Has anyone else been watching the Winter Olympics? GO CANADA! I haven't been able to watch the events live because they're super early in the morning, and I can't bring myself to get out bed that early on weekends! I've been using a few apps to keep me updated on my favourite events, and they're free on the app store - if you'd like to download them, I'll link them down below. 
Anyways, have a good week everyone! Hopefully, these outfits will inspire your own outfits for the coming week! Remember to comment, plus one, or email us if you liked this post! For suggestions or ideas, leave a comment or reach us at our email, which can be found on the contact us page. 
- Alicia 

Apps





Hair Tutorial

Blush Tips



No comments: