Follow Us!

Twitter Pinterest Lace & Leather Google+

Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 15, 2014

#OOTW

Bonjour! 
How are you? I'm stressed, depressed, but of course, well dressed! 
I really want to say something about bullying, I know its all these anti-bullying is everywhere but I really think that its important to listen to. 
I want you guys to stay strong. I don't want you guys to pretend everything is okay, I don't want you guys to get down about a little thing, I don't want you guys to think making yourself feel pain will drown out your sorrows, I don't want you guys to think that you aren't good enough, I don't want you guys to not ever taste the beauty of food, I don't want you guys to throw up everyday, I don't want you guys to end you life because you feel like you could do better or be better or your not worth it, I don't want you guys to think that people don't care, I don't want you guys to end your life. Because one day you'll look back and you'll think to yourself "Why did I do those things? Why did I not accept who I am? Why… Why… Why…" and you'll regret everything. If you can still look back. 

I'm sorry to be such a Debbie Downer, but I really think that this is a hateful world, and words can mean a lot, so take them to the heart, because people are worrying about you, and using their precious moments in life to think about you. That shows that you, are worth it. 

Okay, onto the fashion and clothes and happiness, where we can drown in finds, and expenses, and skinny wallets, and fat shopping bags! 

~Stina 
P.S. I love you! And I always will! 




Hair Tutorial



No comments: