Follow Us!

Twitter Pinterest Lace & Leather Google+

Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, April 7, 2014

#ManiMonday

Hi! 
Sorry we haven't been posting… There are no excuses and I know you guys won't care at all, so I'll just get on with it. I'd like to say thank you to everybody who's been with us, minus all our late posts, and weird schedules, and homework. If I could I would trade homework for two daily posts on here, but I would most likely run out of ideas. 
Anyways, its Mani Monday! This hasn't been around in a while (I'm sorry), but hey lets get on with the nails right? 
Love you! 
~Stina


 I love these nails! I'd love to try painting them myself, I'd just replace the sequins with something else.


This idea is so cute! The sparkles balance out the other patterns/graphics. I've been trying to master an anchor.

This neon chevron mani is genius! The colours balance each other out so well. Maybe I'll try it one day.


No comments: