Follow Us!

Twitter Pinterest Lace & Leather Google+

Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, April 21, 2014

#ManiMonday

Hi Everybody! 
How was your Easter weekend? Mine was good if you're wondering. This week is going to be busy, Alicia and I have a Badminton tournament on Thursday, and practice all week after school, not to mention homework and a math test Wednesday. 
Well lets get to the nails! I saw something similar on Instagram and, since I've always wanted to do something like this, I decided to do it! I added some of the seeds on the pinkie for a bit of flare. 
Please subscribe, +1, and follow us on Instagram and Pinterest! 
We hope you find inspiration in our posts. Thank you! 
~Stina

These cute little dandelion nails are super easy and versatile. 
I used Ciaté's Peppermint as the base, and Revlon's Blackest Black for the art.


No comments: