Follow Us!

Twitter Pinterest Lace & Leather Google+

Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 17, 2014

#OOTW

Hello! 
Its been a while, hasn't it? I don't know if this is good or bad news, but Alicia is currently on holidays (she's on a cruise in the Mediterranean Sea, so if you see her say hi, and tell her Stina hasn't broken into her locker). And I was kinda thinking that I would take over Lace & Leather for a while but she's coming back on Monday or something, so that plan flew out the window. But tomorrow I might do OOTW- Sunday just because. 
But here is your Outfit of The Week for Saturday. I hope you guys are having a great long weekend (I have no idea if its just in Canada or not but just incase it isn't). By the way (if you cannot see) this is a picture of me! Hopefully we will only be doing our own OOTW from now on, but we can't promise anything. 
Please follow our Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin'. Also please comment, +1, subscribe, and/or email us. 
Love you all! 
~Stina


This romper has been catching my eye in stores, so I finally bought it! I think it looks super cute, and its so comfortable. You can easily throw on a romper in the morning if you're running late, and its easy to pair with. Add a pop of colour and you're pretty much set! 
The only thing that disappoints me about this romper is its pockets, they're a different pattern then the rest of the romper and its slightly distracting and frankly doesn't go with the rest of the outfit. 
{Here is a quick picture of the pockets}


How To: Style a Romper
Romper  

I included two outfits that you could put together with this or any other romper. The left being an easy day look, while the right could either work for a night out or for a work day. Adding some colour makes the outfit pop, either in mint green (which seems to be in currently), or maybe your favourite colour. Add some cute bracelets, earrings, a simple necklace, or a cute anklet to complete the outfit.



And for fun, this is a picture of me attempting to do a backbend/wheel.

{Photo Credits: Our friend, Jenny}



No comments: