Follow Us!

Twitter Pinterest Lace & Leather Google+

Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Friday Favourites

Hello! 
Its that time of week again, when we compile our current fashion favourites and share them with you!  

Stina's Favourites 




Alicia's Favourites 
Okay, all of my favourites are from Garage, because I've been in love with Garage's new fall line!

Not only is the colour gorgeous, but this looks incredibly comfortable and will be perfect for fall!

Favourite Plaid Shirts
A classic black and red plaid shirt.

 Stina and I are both fans of this shirt and it looks amazing in store!


I actually went out and bought this shirt yesterday, and it's so comfy. Currently wearing.

This sweatshirt looks so comfortable and cute. This one caught my eye a few days ago, and I've been in love with it ever since. 

Thanks for reading our Friday Favourites! We hope that you enjoyed them, and that you'll check out some of these items! Also, you have my apologies {Alicia's} that these are being posted on a Saturday. 
Don't forget to +1, comment, share and/or send us an email if you liked our post!

No comments: