Follow Us!

Twitter Pinterest Lace & Leather Google+

Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 31, 2014

#OOTW - Rainboots

Hello Royalty! 
I'm sorry, I'm running out of greetings. Anyways the other day I was looking Revlon's nail polishes, and I stumbled across a two-toned one thats called Lace and Leather, sadly it didn't show the actual colour of the polish, so I'm unsure of what it looks like. I just thought I'd share that with you, makes me feel like L&L is very popular. 
On with the post! So while Alicia was in Southern Europe, our class and I went on a field trip for French to a very fancy French restaurant and we had to dress up all pretty and nice. All the girls wore dresses and the guys wore dress pants and dress shirts, some wore ties. It was all very nice. Well after school was over it started to pour so I had to wear rain boots and I looked down and my rain boots and dress looked so pretty and cute together. Ever since I've been meaning to take pictures so I finally did. I hope you like the post! 
~ Stina 

This is my pretty white dress I wore. I absolutely love it! I found it at American Eagle, only problem is, is that it wrinkles fairly easily. But the white is so pretty and it has little accents. 

Like the back here! I love these little cut-outs, they're so cute. It really completes the dress I think, and brings out a sweet pop.

These are my rain boots, that I think look amazing with the dress. They're a navy blue, with light blue tulips on them. I got them at Costco last year. They have adorable buckles on the sides. 

How To: Wear Rain Boots (with a Dress) 

Here I included two quick outfits you could easily whip together. One for a day out, with cute little white flats, a delicate silver bracelet, and a knitted black cardigan to give you warmth if its a bit chilly. The other for a rainy day, a nice navy trench to keep you warm and protected, some cute bright red rain boots for a bright pop of colour and to splash in some puddles. Add an umbrella to keep you dry and you're set.  

I hope our posts inspire you and make you happy and interested in fashion. Keep checking us out, following us on our social media accounts and +1ing our posts. 
Thank you, we love you! 




No comments: